Here's a fresh batch of pictures that I've played with... and wanted to share with everyone else. Unlike my first entry, I now used another fun place for helping enhance some pictures... I'm talking, of course, of magmypic.com which helps you superimpose magazine templates like the one you see on the left, with Bernice's picture.
He he... my kids will most likely kill me for posting this, but what parent can refuse the guilty pleasure of posting cute pictures of their kids from years ago? Yeah... when I saw this picture, I had to scan and post it... but how to post it with a reason? Well, here's a (rather shallow I might admit) reason for doing it - and I get to post said picture.
I could, of course, say that it's preence here is a good compare and contrast with Bernice's face than and now... yeah... that woud be a good alibi.
Now, to play fair, I also played with an old picture of mine. Remember the one I used to be placed in a black and white television tube? - yeah... the one where I looked like a sourpuss? Well, its back (since I have hardly any other almost full facial picture. Still, I have to admit - this cover looks almost natural - and besides... if fame does arrive, it won't really be just mags or TV crew coverage, now - won't it?
Now here's another one of those convincing covers - this one of Bernice and her female classmates... all in the spirit of having fun while posing with their teacher. Of course, I had to choose a more appropriate mag title.
Having said that, lets now look at another set of pictures... this time, using the photofunia.com templates. At his juncture, I'd like to describe this picture like Paris endorsing the CD of Bernice.
What did I say earlier about being famous? Magazine covers and celebrity endorsers too. In this case, not just any endorser, but a very rich one at that.

Next I've got a picture of Bing (goat) in a movie scene that I'm sure she'll cringe on the outside - but like really well on the inside - after all, she is a fan of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series - so I doubt that she'll mind posing as part of the famous Azkaban wanted poster.
Heck, I'm a fan of the movie myself - so I just had to pose for the same picture... I guess the trick here - to make it look natural, was to get a picture where the face was a bit... well... eccentric looking.
And so, Bing's picture does not have that desired 'eccentric' or 'mad' look - her smile being too friendly, and all... mine, on the other hand... let's just say I'll get back to that in a while. It would look rather boring to have two of the same pictures literally right after the other. So, not yet...
Instead, I'd like to show another fun phototfunia template - that of the jigsaw puzzle - and again, it took some getting used to the kind of picture that would match this template - see, if one should choose a not too compatible picture, one person could end up having no face... having possibly landed in the under construction area of the puzzle. In this case, Barbie's face is complete... and the only under construction portion was just her red shirt (not really essential). Another inherent limitation here is that the faces may be a bit blurred due to the puzzle pattern's effect.
I call this next one a guilty pleasure... nuff said, right? adoring fans just rubbing up against - or kissing your poster says it all.
And here's the green wall template - cute in a way... how passers-by look at the picture. It simulates some kind of store display.
Here's two more pictures with me... including the previously mentioned Azkaban poster where I look a bit harried - though not as eccentric enough as I might have wanted to. Ah well... it is hard to top Sirius Black's look... so i won't even try... or maybe I'll do give it a try - hwen i feel more up to the challenge. The other picture is - of course, my mug shot in a magazine... though I would have wanted a different title - ah well, maybe photofunia can crete more templates for these?
So... I started with a picture of Bernice, and I'm ending this edition of fun pictures with a picture of Bernice as well... this simulating those large tiled panel billboard style... or whatever they're called. Still... as I said in the first article about these - such sites and templates help make some otherwise ordinary -looking picture look less ordinary... and in some instances, priceless even.


No comments:
Post a Comment