Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Will we have a Merry Chirstmas? 2023 version.


Bluey seeming blue that we have no Christmas tree. 
 I guess it is appropriate that I restart this blog with this entry, as I had mentioned previous Christmas celebrations here.

Truth to tell... we still haven't put up our tree - just looking at our living area thats filled with a lot of stuff makes me wonder how we'll move things around as I prep the tree and set things up. It seems Herculean a task... and I'm not up to Hercules level of inspiration (yet).

We'll see... to get to that level I've been playing Christmas carols in YouTube almost every hour, everyday. Trying to get into the spirit of things. Why the seeming lethargic feeling? I don't know. Maybe its also because I'm not feeling 100% well - got aches on my right side that's been bothering me for days; making sleep a but difficult.

Family's okay, to say the least. Our kids' careers are great. Our businesses har a mixed bag though... something that we'll address soon. And we're getting opportunities to sell in other areas - promising ones at that. I'll introduce them in a separate entry.

 So why can't I find the spirit? Dunno... but I hope to do so, real soon.

Update: Novemebr 30, 11pm - still no tree. Am wondering if it'll be worth the effort to still set it up. Is the Christmas spirit, after all, lessened for lack of a tree? Or am I just making excuses? :D

No comments: