Monday, September 18, 2006

I'll be needing a new aquarium stand

As stated in the title, I'll be needing a new aquarium stand soon. I use a metal framed stand - unfortunately, its been years since I've had it and its shown signs of rusting and misalignment. If I wait too long, this aquarium stand may give out from under the weight - and 35+ gallons, plus sand and some stones, is not light.

Nearly empty - with about four inches of water left, it took my brother-in-law, a helper and me to move said aquarium a few inches to one side. Of course we had to be careful or the bottom glass could crack and said aquarium would start to drip water.

Still, if this stand gives, it won't be dripping that will be my concern - more likely a small flash flood would happen in our sala.

Hope not. I'd better start saving up for a new stand first before I even consider all those other plans I thought about the last time.

No comments: