Last January, I made mention of my family's having to experience lousy Internet services by PLDT's DSL. Well, today, we've finally done something about it - namely switched from PLDT's DSL service to Globe's DSL service. Slightly more expensive, but if its not intermittent, then worth the price we would pay per month.
This plus the fact that we get another phone line with the DSL from Globe - another thing I found funny with the PLDT service, since I know they also offered phones with their DSL installations - but apparently did not bother offering us said package. Ah well...
We're still keeping our PLDT landline - but it will be some time until we decide to trust PLDT's quality of service beyond their usual phone lines. Meanwhile, lest I be considered biased to Globe - let me just say that I will be observing how their service will be faring. If by chance they'll be really better - I will be carping about it. Otherwise, I just might have a 'part two' to this topic. Here's hoping - for Globe's sake (and ours), this won't be the case.
The Band gets back to practice
-
It has been a while, but we managed to have one practice session this May,
and I basically became the defacto vocalist for almost all the songs we
tried t...
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment