
I'm still experimenting with this blog - at least, when time allows. I find it a necessary extension of my experimenting with photography - though having said that, my camera is a simple point and shoot, digital Ixus V by Canon - and I do intend to go SLR... but not yet.
Naturally, I've been wondering how pictures can be added - its not a question of 'can it be done?' but more a question of 'how can it be done?'. After all, I've seen others do it, and given time, I know I could do this as well - soon as I discover how.
Well, this site allows pictures to be added - so here's giving it a try...
Exhibit #1 - a picture of my daughter Bernice during her uncle Dict's wedding. Nothing too fancy, just a straight up flash photography take. Results are clear, and one cans even say that they're picture perfect. Discerning eyes, though, may say that the picture lacks over-all depth, though the presence of her cousin and brother in the picture's background seems to cover that angle.
Naturally, I've been wondering how pictures can be added - its not a question of 'can it be done?' but more a question of 'how can it be done?'. After all, I've seen others do it, and given time, I know I could do this as well - soon as I discover how.
Well, this site allows pictures to be added - so here's giving it a try...
Exhibit #1 - a picture of my daughter Bernice during her uncle Dict's wedding. Nothing too fancy, just a straight up flash photography take. Results are clear, and one cans even say that they're picture perfect. Discerning eyes, though, may say that the picture lacks over-all depth, though the presence of her cousin and brother in the picture's background seems to cover that angle.


No comments:
Post a Comment