Monday, November 10, 2025

A New Direction for Minutiae Musings?

I recently linked up with iBlooming - an organzation that offers online education for many types of topics. Thir main pursose being to offer varying knowledge to their subsribers at a relatively affordable price of $2/month. It is hoped that through this, iBlooming gets to spread edication and knowledge in varying locations. For now they have set up in Indonesia and Malaysia - while they are also positioned in Hong Kong and Singapore.

Anyway, I was contacted online to consider joining their organization with hopes that I form part of the start to tap into the Philippine market. So there is that possible honor of beinf the irst of their Phipiine speakers. These will be more of a TED talk or YouTube type of consideration. I initially sent five short videos for their review, and just last Wednesday, did a love talk. Tonight, I'll be in a discussion with them via Zoom with what might come next. I don't mind starting slow - get a feel of how things go, beofe I start populating iBlooming with talks.

My focus will be on People Skills development, and I started with talking about the Difference between Coaching and Mentoring. I will then branch off into both topics to expond on what it takes to be a better Mentor, and Coach. My other topic will be on Project Management with a little emphasis on the people part of the team. It will revolve around leading and managing the team - form there I'll exptrapolate more on leadership vs. management. Both are essential in Project or Program or even Operations Management.

I called my channel Minutiae Musings (pickeing up form this blog's name), and who knows? What I talk about there can be further expounded on here, and vice versa. They will intersect, but not mirror each other.

That's it in a nutshell.

No comments: