Last Wednesday was my first talk, and I focused on 'Do I mentor?" or "Do I Coach. The poster was for anyone intereseted, to register. It was a free Zoom session, wherein the host introduced me and after my talk, led the Question and Answer session by reading the queries given by my listeners/viewers. The talk lasted about 40 minutes - then the 'Q&A' was given about 15 minutes. Overall session lasted an hour from start to closing.
My audeince were from HK, Indonesia, Qatar, Malasia, Singapore. Mostly from GIM subscribers. The talk was recorded and can still be viewed by others through the GIM / iBlooming platform for $2 per view.
What I liked about the process... we had a technical check, sound check and presentation compatibility check one hour before the talk's sceheduled time. The tech team made sure I cane across as clear and audible. I did not have any videos as part of my talk - but had I any linked, or embeded, they would have cehck this as well. They obviously knew what they were doing, complete with the Emcee's script. Because of this, the talk went smoothly. Impressive indeed.
I even got a letter of gratitude comihg from them indicating what my talk shared, how it impacted my audience, and the messages shared by the participants in the Zoom chat. Again, not what I expected at all - but highly appreciated.
The Band gets back to practice
-
It has been a while, but we managed to have one practice session this May,
and I basically became the defacto vocalist for almost all the songs we
tried t...
5 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment