I will need to reflect on this a bit. Will update when I think of such things.
Okay. It really depends on what we mean by pivotal moments here. A time when I had a bad moment that made me realize I should be better than this? Sure, it happened. When I was in Grade School I got away with shoplifting - it became easy for me - unitl I got caught. Boy was that a humiliating moment for me. If I could run away, I would have. Anyway, I stopped doing it because it wasn't worht the agravation to me and my parents.
Another pivotal moment? Let's see... I can't really say. Maybe I can recally bad moments. As for good moments, well... were they life altering? The forst time I held my son; Bryce, in my arms - I was present in the delivery room - I remember the doctors were even asking if I was feeling woozy. Maybe some husbands fainted in the middle of it all? I don't know. But I flet a life moment change - form that moment forth, I was officially a father... responsible for the life of a helpless child. I did not get the same feeling with my daughter; Bernice, though, because I wasn't allowed to enter - as Barbie wasn;t the only pregnant patient around that time.
Did I get other epiphanies along the way? Like the start of this entry, I'll just update it as I recall something really important.
The Band gets back to practice
-
It has been a while, but we managed to have one practice session this May,
and I basically became the defacto vocalist for almost all the songs we
tried t...
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment