Tuesday, July 29, 2025

Time to make Memoirs? Hmmm...

One Social Media advertisment states that by the age of 60, a person should start making their memoirs, By this time, they have had a lifetime of experiences, and "hopefully" the memories to recall them.

I'll admit to this making me curious. So what did I do? I checked out the advertisment and their approach would be to ask fifty (50) questions, and after you answer them, they will publish your answers intoa book - making up your memoirs. You can then make this a legacy of sorts for your loved ones, and maybe even friends.

I did not follow through with the needed payment for the services they offered. But it got me to wonder... what would ahve been these questions? I can imagine some of them would focus on one's chronological life... but is that it?

That said, I asked ChatGPT to come up with 50 questions that would help a person make their memoirs as they answered them, and I plan to answer them here. I may not have them published - but who knows? At least here, I can share theme to anyone.

So, I will do this, and in the process, likewise discover a bit of myself - maybe ask other friends to do the same.

No comments: