Talking about ponds - what's a pond without fishes... and when we think of fishes, what comes to mind are Koi. This has been a dream of mine... owning a place where I can afford to put in a pond, and in that pond... Koi.Meanwhile, I'll just have to contend myself with taking pictures of such - and continue dreaming of the day I can afford to set up a Koi pond.
About the picture? I was slightly worried about taking a picture of the fishes, as they were moving. I had little success with my fishes in the aquarium - but I guess, that was because I set my speed to a slower option to compensate for less light - end result was blurry pictures of my fishes. On the other hand, these seemed to turn out right. But I guess, I can than the sunny day for this.


No comments:
Post a Comment