
Last Sunday, my family went on a trip to Hong Kong... our very first trip out of the country, and you might say... our very first official vacation in years. Our itinerary was daunting... in three days we were to visit Disneyland, go see Ocean Park and prior to the return trip - go shopping.
Sounds like fun? Well it was... immensely so, but not without the downside of fatigue in between. But that one damper aside, it was a worthy excursion - one not made possible had it not been for Barbie having won outstanding leadership recognition from her regional organization's viewpoint (we used her prize money), and a summer promo by Cathay Pacific - specifically their 'buy three, one free' offer... thus allowing us to get to Hong Kong at 75% of our usual cost.
Okay... enough with the economics. I'll be presenting some pictures (with running commentaries, of course) of our experience. But due to limitations - either of the site or my imagination, I will have to do this in tidbits, as I have yet to see how I can upload several pictures in one article.


No comments:
Post a Comment