New Blood:No... i don't mean in any vampiric connotation with the title. I mean, let's face it... there a re more than enough parodies of such things without me adding to it. Rather, I mean that the picture represents new hirees - and I... aft ernot handling such an orientation for nearly four years, found myself facilitating a large group (90 people) this Tuesday. How about that?
I was a bit rusty in execution - but still had a good grasp of the topics to be discussed (at least, those that had no speakers), so how different was this New Joiners' experience from those years ago? Not much really... at least, in the grand scheme of things. Ah well... if this is an indicator of the projected work that ACN will be having, it looks like things are indeed getting rosy for them.
Hope this is not false bravura.


No comments:
Post a Comment