Relaxing:It happens rarely... but in some days, I find myself in a situation where I have long bouts of rest... while my partner/facilitator does his/her spiel in a training. In which case, I get to move out of the class - specially during afternoons when if I just sit at the back of the class, I may end up falling asleep.
In this case, it was in Analysis... and thanks to Rex, I got the time to relax... read... and watch CNN in the LCD of Accenture's Ideas Exchange area. Yeah... that's me seriously listening to the news. I mean, if I could change channels to either Discovery or the History Channel, I would... but then I might entirely forget my class - so better that I catch a glimpse of what's happening around the world as I relax.
This also serves as my September picture; timer taken of course... and if you wonder why I'm in a not so formal get up - well, Fridays are dress-down (smart casual) days... and when in Rome... Get the picture?


No comments:
Post a Comment