Friday, September 10, 2010

Photoblog - Day 1445, Sep 2, 2010

Honing...

I chanced upon a few skateboarders in one of those times I were to meet barbie in Fully Booked at the Fort... and remembered one of my earlier attempts to take a picture of a similar situation as said skateboarder was going up a ramp - I also remembered how blurred that picture was... so, I thought, maybe I've learned a few things since then. Why not try again?

This skateboarder was several yards away, so I had to rely on my zoom lens (and further zooming in with the use of an editing software later), to try and capture the skateboarder in mid leap, as he tries to flip his board with his leap, and land on it again... so it was a leap-flip-land stunt.

I can't remember if he landed with success - though I did not see him fall either... so I guess that means he landed alright. After all... it's not the take of that'll kill you - but the landing. And any landing you can walk away from is a good landing. A lesson I learned... sometimes the hard way, in my high school years with an off-road, hybrid bicycle.

No comments: