Sunday Market:This is the Sunday market in Greenhills - corner of La Salle street and Connecticut (I think). This apparently looks a whole lot larger than the Saturday market I frequent in Greenhills shopping center - though I don't know if it's a regular fixture for Sundays or it's just because of the Christmas season fast approaching.
I would think it's the former... after all, I saw mostly food - and no Christmas decors (thank God). I even bought a few barbecues and grilled boneless bangus (a.k.a. milk fish) and had a great lunch with the family. I bumped into a friend (Fred) and his girlfriend. So it was a nice experience.
So how'd I stumble in on this market? Simple... I had to bring Bryce to Greenhills for his review (yes, on a Sunday) and had time to kill. Since the car needed gas, I went the nearest station who's brand we frequent (due to the car's corporate fleet card) and as I drove there... I saw the gates open and the crowds gathered. So... on the way back - with gas talk filled, I decided to stop, look... and partake of the market's many offerings.


No comments:
Post a Comment