Friday, December 03, 2010

Photoblog - Day 238 Dec 03, 2010

Batch 78 X-mas Reunion:

Yup, that's me with some of my batch-mates from High School (La Salle Greenhills, Batch '78), as we got together in Kuya's restaurant in The Fort. We normally hold these gatherings every first Thursday of December, and this is the 3rd (or 4th) Christmas reunion I've attended with them.

I arrived a bit late, though... so I may not have seen my other batch-mates that may have come earlier - but left before I arrived... and assuming I was last to arrive ( I dropped by around 10:30pm, having come from a Toastmasters Meeting), that would mean this particular reunion night had 30 attendees (yes, I was number 30).

Considering that a lot of our numbers were busy - and others may have found the traffic a downer when considering whether they would attend or not, 30 isn't a bad number - still, the more the merrier comes to mind... oh well, the night was not a downer. Henry showed us pictures of old La Salle and even some of St. John the Baptist's stuff from a museum. Plus, I did get to see one 'friend' that I have not seen in a while - Jomini Venago... a guy who shared the same passion for comics as I.

So considering that I probably stayed for about an hour and a half, it wasn't a bad night - in fact I was glad we ended early... that is, if you can consider near midnight as early. Yes, this picture was taken before we called it a night, so it was technically a Friday already.

No comments: