A Night of Symphony!One of the nice things about shopping at malls this time of year happens to be the special, and free shows that these establishments have set up for their shopping public. It can be a great opportunity to see how certain institutions stand the test of time; and in this case, we have the Manila Symphony Orchestra jamming Christmas tunes to the shopping crowd.
I happen to be one of such crowd - and as Barbie and Bernice were looking for gifts to give Bernice's faculty and Barbie's officemates, I listened to the Manila Symphony do some classic tunes from the Nut Cracker Suite. Later they even started playing more traditional and romantic Christmas tunes.
Some friends even asked me in Facebook where and when the Manila Symphony would play next... back then I had no answer - but now I do. They'll be playing on the 18th, at the Fort's Bonifacio High Street.


No comments:
Post a Comment