Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Photoblog - Day 239 Dec 04, 2010

Polo Club Tree:

As part of my effort to take pictures with a Christmas theme, I try looking for scenes or decors that look inspiring, wonderful or just down right fantastic - though this tree may not fit all those adjectives, I definitely found it awesome to look at (so it was at least inspiring), hence my taking it.

The place - for those of you who may be wondering, is the lobby of the Manila Polo Club. I attended a meeting there with a group that will hopefully spark some inspiration and lead to opportunities to 'give back to the community', while making sure that should certain 'worse case scenarios' happen (and I'm knocking on wood that they don't), we'll be ready to help and serve.

I believe I've hinted more than enough - but I'll keep it limited there for a while... and when it's the 'right time' to announce this endeavor, I shall. Meanwhile, let's just keep enjoying the Christmas holiday's approach and it's myriad decors.

No comments: