Comics - Week 1, December:Yeah, I know it's been a while since I featured some comics in my blog... it's not that I wasn't getting any, it was more likely that I was featuring other things - after all, my life isn't just all about comics. I was simply making sure that there was no monotony regarding the topics of coverage that I was placing in this 365 project.
Having said that, I show a collection of comics that I got just this weekend, and will start reading them soon as I find the time - which would normally mean before sleeping - or if I can, I'd bring them with me to work and do tackle an issue or two (or three) in my free time.
Of this batch, I continue enjoying Fantastic Four, and am likewise curious as to where the new direction of Batman is going.


No comments:
Post a Comment