Earth Hour again!First of all, as the title might give the wrong impression, I'm not complaining about Earth Hour, as more likely celebrating it - in fact, I've been helping celebrate it for three years now.
I understand that some see this as a publicity stunt... that the energy crisis that many carp about... or that the heating up of our weather as a supposed result of using too much fossil fuels, may be just a figment of someone's imagination.
Setting any political agenda aside, I still think that conservation - in any form, is a worthy effort to exercise. At the very least, it can help lower the bills... and I don't see anything artificial or crazy about that idea.
SO as part of this celebration, I had the dining table set up for some people who still have not had dinner... and well, why not? Isn't dinner by candle-light classy? Obviously, I did not want to use any flash photos here. I want to just use the natural lighting - and cumulative shadows that an evening celebrating Earth Hour can offer.


No comments:
Post a Comment