Large Batch!Yup, as I've indicated in the past, my pull list (jargon for the comics I regularly buy), by virtue of customer service form my usual store, gets set aside for me to pick up every end of the month. This means that at times, I am behind everyone else on reading what is the latest adventure of my favorite heroes... on the other hand, it is a clear indicator that often enough, even if I don't show up for a prized issue that everyone must have and troop to the stalls to get one, I am sure to have it set aside... so long as I indicated it in my pull list.
Well this week represents nearly three weeks of comics pile up, so it's but natural that I have a lot of reading to catch up on, and although I got these when I had cashed my check, I was unable to fond time (believe it, or not) to read them until today. I was just too busy.
So what else is new? I got a letter of mine printed in one of the issues, specifically, this month's Iron Man - as a fan, I find that real cool... and so do my 'like-minded' friends. How was this possible? Email, baby... email.
Aside from this, the highlight of the bunch happens to be the Green Lantern issues, the above-mentioned Iron Man, Captain America and the Finch drawn Batman.


No comments:
Post a Comment