Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photoblog - Day 362 Apr 06, 2011

Heeee's Baaaack!

It was seemingly only yesterday that Pepper was gone and things would get back to seeming normalcy in this place with just two dogs, when lo and behold... Bruce comes to give us a visit again.

Yup! This not always pugnacious pug has returned to color our lives... how long he'll stay? Well, not too long, I hope. I mean, yeah... I welcome him here - more so now that he's learned - by tagging along with both Bubble and Buffy, to do his business outside and not inside. But I guess, the real reason Bruce is welcome is to sort fo let Buffy have some other things to focus on instead of feeling bored and star chewing on anything she fancies.

Aside from that, who'd guess that this critter from Men In Black can actually pose in a cute manner (yes, that is his cute pose, right there). Oh yeah... MIB is not the first time - it seems, where Pugs were used as other worldly creatures. I recently got a DVD of the original Dune - the one with Sting as a Harkonen, and apparently, The Emperor Shadam IV (or was it the VI?) had Pugs (or at least, one pug) as his royal mascot. So yeah... it seems like Bruce has Hollywood SciFi potential.

No comments: