Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photoblog - Day 364 Apr 08, 2011

Morning grind:

This is a picture of constructions workers at a building a few lots away from where I sometimes teach - which is at Robinson's Cyber3 building... home of a few Accenture offices, and more importantly, HQ of the publishers to our local FHM magazine. Once again, I'm using my zoom lens to get a closer look.

Time of this shot is approximately 7:45am (yes I sometimes come in that early - though not always), and the workers are just getting ready for what promises to be another long day of labor. These guys have the concrete pillars in place... which is approximately their 20th floor (our building stands on higher elevation), and yes... they too are getting into the working groove - in fact one of them seems to be in the mindset of working already, while the other is still enjoying the sun's not too hot morning rays.

As for me, I'm in this place to conduct another Analysis training... which won't start yet. In fact, if we're lucky, we can start by 8:30am. Ah well... another day, another 8 hours. Man's gotta work after all. Even the rich ones - it's either that or they degenerate, wither and eventually die. Why do I say this? Less people may admit it - but work gives them a reason for feeling needed... relevant. Yeah, it may suck at times... and others may genuinely hate their work (or some aspects of work - like the boss, for example), but give them a week - or two to just stay home, and I bet they'll be raring to do something... anything... to alleviate the boredom.

No comments: