In case you are one of the few who frequent this place to look at my Photoblog, and you've read my 365th entry where I said I'd do a Year 2, you probably wonder why I haven't started it yet here - or assume I'm awaiting the weekend before I start posting here... both are valid assumptions by the way, but hardly the right answer.
I've decided to dedicate the Photoblog into a separate site - and in case you're curious to see where this is, well... all you need do is follow this link:Butch 365 and you should find my ongoing photoblog. I'm returning this site to it's original intent of having minute ideas that I would like to share - not necessarily revolving around photos. Oh I'll still be posting photos in this site, of course I will... but not to cover 365 days of photography practice.
So there you have it folks... I am doing Year Two. Enjoy it via the link.
The Band gets back to practice
-
It has been a while, but we managed to have one practice session this May,
and I basically became the defacto vocalist for almost all the songs we
tried t...
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment