Bryce Graduates!This is it! Bryce steps out of High School and the corridors of O.B. Montessori - a school he has been attending for the better part of 10 years. He has proven that he can handle what High School has pitched at him, and nearly finished with an ease that shows that despite how he may be spending a lot of times playing computer games, he can definitely handle the challenges.
Now, however, the challenges will be greater - and not just because it will be a very different environment... but he will be with strangers. I don't know how many of his classmates he'll be seeing in his new school - but it really won't matter. He'll have to work harder.
I'm proud of what he's accomplished, and as the picture shows - so is Barbie... and all I can hope for is that we'll both still be able to help him in any way we can, so his new challenges will be surmountable.


No comments:
Post a Comment