Practice:This was taken at the SM Mall of Asia's Ice Skating area. As I was scanning the activities within said oval, I notices this girl practicing her moves, her form and her skills with the help of a trainer/coach. I did not want to intrude by obviously taking in-your-face shots... so I just took them from afar.
I was hoping she would do aerial maneuvers like a jump or split - btu I could not find the right moment; after all, this was not a set up studio shot... but more like a roving reporter shot. Again, this was made more possible with my zoom lens - and I'm glad that the lens and I are getting more acquainted - in the manner that I'm learning hos to better use my camera with it to avoid shakes.
I was hoping to capture a moment when she's be in air... but I got a few pics of her doing this and turning... the turning pics are okay too - but noting quite shows a skater's elegance as this pose would.


No comments:
Post a Comment