This is the new Two Hearts Chapel found in the De La Salle Medical Center - I saw it as I was walking the grounds admiring the campus/hospital.
What struck me was the design - very elegant... yet simple; nothing too ostentatious or overboard - it really had a comfortable feel... even during 12 noon - while the outside temperature was very hot. What also caught my attention was how the crucifix was positioned against glass - some of them colored... and beyond the glass was a garden, further adding to the ambiance of the chapel. I can imagine a few patients wanting to stay in the chapel - both for it's serenity, and it's peaceful nature... not to mention it's seeming harmonizing with nature.
I guess, I was lucky to chance upon the chapel while it was almost empty - I mean, save for a trio of worshipers praying their novena, the chapel was deserted (though regular Sunday mass is scheduled in the morning and in the evening). I said short prayer for my Father-in-law, who was the reason for my being in Dasmarinas, Cavite that morning - then just had to take pictures of the chapel.


No comments:
Post a Comment