From afar, one can see the many high-rise buildings sprouting over The Fort in Tagiug - if one did not know better, it could easily be mistaken from afar as Makati's skyline - but no... this is hardly Makati.
I took this picture while in Cyber3 of Robinson's in Pioneer. On the foreground is the Pasig River and right after is a portion of Makati - but beyond it... the Fort. I can't exactly say how long The Fort has been around... though I vaguely remember flying a kite with Bryce back then. Of course, that was during the time there were hardly any high-rise buildings around.
Now it houses a lot of said buildings... offices abound, it's got the Serendra and Bonifacio High Street, plus the new St. Luke's Hospital and McKinley Hill with all the new technology-related offices. Soon will rise the Science Center. Yup... Taguig's future definitely is looking bright.


No comments:
Post a Comment