As I've shown and mentioned many times in FB, a few colleagues and I, plus Barbie and Cecille spend a night at our home - conjure up some drinks and snacks... and enjoy each others company.
These Boni Bacardi nights may have been an offshoot of the larger Bacardi Nights - but since this is done at home, well... it's somehow more laid back and enjoyable - and we try scheduling it at least once a month.
This particular Boni Bacardi was organized to somehow celebrate Barbie's birthday and likewise be a send off to her for her U.S. business trip (don't sweat it - she'll just be gone for two weeks). By the way, did I mention why we call it Bacardi Nights? Simple - more often than not, we use Bacardi Rum as our main mixer - and though in the past we'd make Mojitos, this particular evening we did some Chi Chis - courtesy of Jingo.
As usual, we had a great time - so here's looking forward to the July Boni Bacardi night.


No comments:
Post a Comment