Last time I presented a picture of my clown... it was just singular, due to the fact that they can be very shy. Well, today was hardly any different - but you might say that there's strength in numbers... as they tend to be more gregarious with each other, and in a playful mode - that is, until they noticed someone (me) watching them.
That is exactly what happened here in this photo - I saw them in a playful mode - slowly approached them... and immediately saw them hiding - so I hd to sit beside the aquarium, camera ready and keeping very still until I could get this shot (I actually shot several for good measure).
Oh well... at least they aren't a problem to take. The little ones seem to be more courageous - hence their staying outside the drift wood... oh yeah - just to give a perspective here, those little ones are about n inch and a half long... so you can try to imagine the larger ones' sizes.


No comments:
Post a Comment