This shows the final 'fun' output of my most recent Leadership Workshop - and the keen eyed, and knowledgeable person would easily discern from the symbols in these 'magazine covers' that we discussed topics from John Beck's 'The Leader's Window' - as suggested (or represented) by the group interpretations of 'lessons learned' from our workshop.
These magazines are actually on top of a drawing of the L4 quadrants that I asked my participants to write their names on upon considering which leadership quadrant they saw themselves working or using as in 'default mode'.
This workshop lasted two days and I was glad to know that even though I had not been given this particular training for nearly six months (at least, it feels that way to me), I still had the lessons, messages and stock knowledge of the topics internalized (look ma... no notes at all - he he he) My participants had fun - I had fun... oh yeah, and we welcomed back AM and PM snacks too.


No comments:
Post a Comment