This is the access elevator of Cyber2 - it connects the parking floors to the ground floor - and in all my days of needing to park in Cyber for my training conducts all these years. I probably passed through these doors a thousand times.
Now, when I'm alone in said elevator - which happens every now and then, I enact a guilty pleasure and blurt out "Engineering..." with a commanding voice, whenever the lift is on its way down; and "Bridge..." when it's on its way up (normally, meaning when I am on my way to my car. Yes, I admit it - I imagine this small elevator to be the same one that characters in Star Trek take - of course, it doesn't acknowledge my instructions with Majel Rodenberry's voice (like in the TV episodes, and movies) - but I can imagine... right?
Yeah... Starfleet must be one of the most sought after organization that many folks - myself included, would like to join.


No comments:
Post a Comment