Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photoblog - day 08, April 18, 2010

Mirror to the Soul...

That is what they say about the eyes... in this case, this particular right eye belongs to my daughter, Bernice, who wanted me to try and capture her eye as close as possible - so... I set the camera at close-up Av (in case she blinked) setting; zoomed in and took the shot. Once done, I further zoomed into the picture by cropping the picture's background (and to get a pimple out of the picture, as requested) and make the eye's details grow further to see said details better.

If you look closely into the retina, you'll see my reflection focusing the camera to Bernice's eye. I tried enhancing the picture further using the crude - but effective Picture Manager of Microsoft (as I've still no time to study other more sophisticated picture management software - and their capabilities) to add to the picture's contrast.

An interesting experiment, this one.

No comments: