I know it's been a while since my last entry here... guess one reason (aside from a lack of time at times) is my wondering what to write. I know it doesn't have to always be profound, but there are times I have writer's block. So one thing I can do in between - while waiting for my moments of brilliance to strike, is to borrow an idea from a friend (thanks Aodhan) and try out a photoblog with a daily picture that can somehow be used to show my growing skills (crossing fingers here) as a photographer.
Now that I've got that preamble out of the way, I'm wondering how to start it. What rules I should set and what leeway I should have. Let me explain... the original idea of a photoblog - at least, the one I know, is for the blogger to take a picture a day (a discipline I may not be able to always accomplish) and another thing... can I, for example, just present one picture when I may have several?
To answer that... discipline. I'll do my best to try and take a picture a day; and not necessarily from just my DSLR camera (I can likewise use my phonecam), so no real excuse. As for the wanting to show more than one photos - in case, you know, I've got more than one great one... well, I can always post the others in FB... they just won't officially be part of my photoblog. So problem solved.
The Band gets back to practice
-
It has been a while, but we managed to have one practice session this May,
and I basically became the defacto vocalist for almost all the songs we
tried t...
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment