Monday, April 26, 2010

Photoblog - day 16, April 26, 2010

Business Analysts in the making:

These past few Mondays (including today), I find myself always assigned to conduct the Application Analysis School of Accenture in their McKinley Hills location. At times I find myself doing this alone (like today)... at other times, I find myself partnered with a co-facilitator (like last time).

This training is for Team Leads and Senior Developers (with an average of 5 years experience) who need to level up to the role of a Business Analyst (which used to be called Systems Analysts). This course training lasts for 3 days... short as far as such trainings go - but average in length as far as Accenture trainings go. The main focus here is to understand the client's needs and capture all the necessary requirements using some tools/templates and techniques.

I'm given the responsibility to train these people - having fun while going about it (like taking this shot) is a bonus. This was a straight-forward, no frills shot taken at the rear of the room; in the middle of an activity I gave them so they need not be aware of my taking such a shot.

No comments: