The idea of a photoblog is all about taking pictures of what you see - and hoping these pictures remind you of what you did for the year... at times, I have a dearth of pictures to choose from - at other times, I agonize over choosing which among two - sometimes even several, pictures I would like to show... and I need to choose just one.
However, the photoblog is also an opportunity to have a picture of you - at least one per month... added to said blog, with the intent to show how you look at that particular time or moment of your life. That said, I will be inserting pictures of me - once per month (and maybe I'll try to do the same with the rest of my family) to accomplish just that. These pictures will naturally not be pictures by me - as I will be the subject - or at least, one of them.
Having finished that little introduction, here's a picture of me from yesterday, as I arrived home. It has become more of a practice that when I get home, Bubbles eagerly (sometimes over-eagerly at that) greets me, and regardless of how tired my day is, it really is great to have someone - even if just your pet, greet you happily. Not that the rest of my family does not greet me - it's just that Bubbles always jumps in front of the line of greeters.
This greeting ritual will normally end with Bubbles insisting that I carry her - which I'm doing in this here picture. You can see the satisfied and happy smile in her face. Guess she's elated that I'm finally and safely home.
This picture was taken by Bernice upon my prodding - while Bubbles was still in her happy face state.


No comments:
Post a Comment