I created a pitcher of Margarita for Ben, Shirley and myself - so we could beat the heat of summer in a hot summer's night.
Since this was a Frozen Margarita, it allowed for unique shapes to form as I let the frozen part slide into the cocktail glass.
I noticed that it was difficult to see the texture of the drink just by the pictures I took. That said, I tried experimenting with higher contrasts just to see any proof that this was a frozen margarita. I would say that this picture shows me able to meet most of what I set out to do... though I still consider becoming even better. For starters, I can't seem to get the right focus to capture said texture... at least, not yet any way. That said, I will wait and continue practicing until things become clearer.


No comments:
Post a Comment