Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photoblog - Day 307 Feb 10, 2011

Lunch with Friends:

This was unplanned - it just happened to be possible because everyone was in the vicinity with their respective trainings, hence we were able to set an impromptu get together for lunch.

You're looking at a handful of really great (meaning skillful) Corporate Trainers - colleagues all... and it is a rare thing to find us all in one place - as we're usually scattered by necessity of training locations. Today, however, was uniquely different, seeing as we (as in our trainings) were all near (if not beside) each other's rooms.

Everyone ended up eating in Max's and talking shop - meaning updating everyone with what was happening with their respective trainings. In the middle of all this, I asked everyone to smile - then announced to them all that thanks to them, I had my 'picture of the day'. They all laughed, since they all knew about this Photoblog.

As for me, I had lunch at home a little earlier, so I just accompanied them. The good news is, it looks like we'll still be able to repeat this lunch get together tomorrow. How cool is that?

No comments: