Prosperity Tree:If I'm to understand correctly, this is supposed to be a prosperity tree - one that was set up in the Piazza at the last week of January, in preparation for the Chinese New Year. Well said new year came and went, and the tree stayed up until now.
It's nto something you see everyday, and this one had a promo connected to it. For every Php1,000 worth of accumulated receipts, one could choose a red envelope from the tree and win a prize. Well, thanks to the tea boxes Fiel and I got, I did accumulate receipts enough to join the promo. I then asked Barbie to do the honors of choosing an envelope - though we had been forewarned that the only prize we could get would be an audio CD.
We did get that as a prize - though it was for a local singer whom we weren't really a fan of. So we decided to give it instead to a friend who we know is a fan of said singer. Oh well... maybe this tree did not give me any prosperity - but that doesn't mean I can't get it elsewhere.


No comments:
Post a Comment