Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photoblog - Day 314 Feb 17, 2011

New Additions:

This is my new collections - still a relatively small number from what I usually get, but considering the need to stretch the budget until my next paycheck, a welcome rest for me considering the fact that these were the only comics that interested me... and even then the only item I'm collecting in a regular basis here is the JLA... the New Avengers... I'm still on the fence about this, but since it's got Chaykin as collaborator, I decided to try it out.

The Secret Avengers is the only reason I'm even considering this new Onslaught thing - and even then I'm really wondering if it's worth getting at all. Red Robin seems interesting, and this new Batman and Robin arc is likewise worth looking into seeing as I skipped their last arc due to really bad art... and not so interesting story.

No comments: