Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photoblog - Day 319 Feb 22, 2011

Fiel in Action:

This is Fiel, my parter in training, at least, for this week and he's seen here emphasizing an idea to the the entire class. As facilitating goes, it's a nice feeling to help people learn new stuff... and Fiel is one of the more diligent facilitators I've known - not resting on his laurels, and wanting to always explore new ideas... often, to share with his participants and students, if not in Accenture, in his Master courses at Asia Pacific College.

Fiel comes across as professorial when he teaches... maybe it's because he is one... but in this line of business, that isn't a bad thing. It's not to say he's too serious too - after all, he does mention a few jokes here and there too. As for this particular training, it's all about Application Component Detailed Design (ACDD), and Fiel always makes it look effortless.

As I said, we're together (partners) in two sessions of ACDD covering Monday to Thursday and on Friday we'll meet the rest of the gang after a number of us get our checks... meanwhile, it's counting the days and hours with these conducts. Good thing that we've got each other as partners here, or we'd be straining our voices raw.

I've known Fiel for about five years now... having first taught with him in our PrimaryEdge days... usually with a 3rd partner, Benj Santilian. I miss those days... and good to know that we'll be seeing Benj on Friday.

No comments: