Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photoblog - Day 308 Feb 11, 2011

Training for Better Meetings:

Yup, this is me in action at an Achieving Meeting Results training session - specifically, me giving some pointers on how our participants could have improved their skills regarding facilitating their meetings.

Truthfully told, this picture was a surprise, I can just assume that Mon, my partner in said training, took it upon himslef to take the camera and take two shots of me in action - seeing as I was doing it the entire day to our participants, it was not an unlikely assumption that I wanted - but did not voice out to anyone, that my picture be taken.

So thanks, Mon... and since I did not take this picture, well... let's make this my official picture for February. After all, it shows what I look like at this time, it shows me in action - and best of all, it shows me in a situation where I am definitely unaware of the shot being taken. Not top mention, it shows me with my new shirt too.

I did little adjustment here - merely cropping a few background - thus making the subjects bigger, adding some contrast and balancing with a little over-all brightness, other than that, what you see is what was taken.

No comments: