Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photoblog - Day 315 Feb 18, 2011

Friday Reading?

Today was not my typical Friday - meaning it wasn't what I would be usually doing - and that was of course accompanying Barbie to the mall, so she could shop for some needed stuff for a Vietnam trip. Me? Walking around the mall entering different shops isn't my thing, si I prefer to go to the bookstore - peruse what they have, and if I find some interesting stuff, end up buying it.

Alas, such was the case with this pricey PM book (an investment - that's what I keep saying to myself), and the Time magazine. The Vanilla flavored yogurt is just to keep me company as I read the magazine and the Java book that I brought with me, while awaiting Barbie's eventual shopping ending (having visited all the shops she wants to), Not to mention lunchtime - yes... another uncharacteristic thing... waking up early to get to the mall on opening time.

Truly... the things I do for my wife.

No comments: