Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photoblog - Day 309 Feb 12, 2011

What's out there?

That seems to be the thoughts of Buffy and Bubbles as they look out through our second floor window at the rear room.

It was a great opportunity for me to try playing with natural lighting while taking something cute. I even set up the tripod with hopes to take more shots of them - alas, cooperative subjects they hardly are, and the cats were nowhere around to add ot their interest in looking out the window. So I had to make do with what I got.

What's not shown in this picture is where they're standing on. I placed my newest storage box filled with comics, beside the window, specifically for this purpose - though not for this particular day... meaning I wanted the dogs; specifically Buffy, to be able to use this to peek out. Bubbles can do it without the box, though I guess in this mode, she need not stretch too much.

No comments: