New Collar!Here's Buffy sporting her new collar - one I had just bought earlier to replace the seemingly dilapidated one she has been wearing... and although still functional, said collar had long ago lost it's golden shine, replaced by an awkward looking inner material. How did this happen to her old collar - one not even a year old? Simple... wear and tear... and the last one is a bit literal.
See, during the days when Buffy would be playing with Neko or Nek-nek for that matter (the mother son black cat tandem we have), they would bite Buffy's collar in an effort to try to get away from her. Well that move obviously did not work - and all it did was make the collar look ugly.
So since I take pictures of Buffy once is a while, I worry about the collar's look in the pictures. Well, with new collar... problem solved. She looks presentable again.


No comments:
Post a Comment