Last batch for February:Whereas many people get their comics on a regular weekly basis, I usually get mine in bulk and normally, this happens at the month's end. The reason I do this is the fact that the store I get them from has shown me great respect and appreciation by way of allowing to keep the comics I collect several weeks after their release.
This means that even suddenly collectible issues, like the death of Johnny Storm, that everyone who did not collect Fantastic Four seemed to suddenly want to get, thus making it a first come first served basis as most limited commodity would go through - except for the place I get my comics from.
At times I do get some titles from other shops - but should that happen, and I see similar titles reserved for me by the ship I go to on a regular basis, well... I get the title nonetheless - it may be a useless gesture since I have it already, but it is, to me, a payment for loyalty. For taking care of my wants.


No comments:
Post a Comment