Training companions:What does one do when done with their speaking parts in a training - yet said training is not yet officially over? Well I can't answer for everyone else, but as for me, I usually bring a novel that I can read while passing the time.
In this particular case, I've decided to start reading the Jesus Inquest. The book's premise is simple - the author (a barrister) will argue both for and against the Resurrection of Christ. Timely reading for Holy week, don't you think? I thought so... hence this was the next book I asked to read and review for Thomas Nelson.
Should I find the experience or the afternoon droll, then there's the bottled frapuchino by Starbucks. This should perk me up... should the need arise, that is... ans as you can see, the fact that it's open and in a cup means I do need the perker upper.


No comments:
Post a Comment