Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photoblog - Day 335 Mar 10, 2011

Down time:

It seems that I was still not fully recovered from my bout with the flu these past days - in fact, I am still under antibiotics, which means I'm still battling for my body's health, even if I need not have been hospitalized.

That said, it's fine to have some rest time in between training - and a partner to help with the load. In this case, it was Leader's Window - a course I have a great fondness for and one that I could easily conduct alone in my best time. Ah... but today is not my best time, hence the need for my down time.

Suffice it to say, I'll be glad when this is over, so I cna have the weekend to rest further.

As for the picture, it just shows me in a contemplative pose - and yes, I posed for this. I set my camera to timer mode, chose to sit near a very bright window - limited with shade, to capture my silhouette. Think of this as another experimentation with lights and shades.

No comments: