Sunday, March 06, 2011

Photoblog - Day 330 Mar 5, 2011

What used to be tissue:

This was, until last night, my roll of tissue paper. One that I had beside me as I was experiencing a runny nose due to my flu. Well it's not a stretch of the imagination figuring out what happened here - the culprit's name is Buffy.

Apparently, I had thought that Buffy's chewy days were behind us all... unfortunately, this was not so, she has of late, renewed her chewing tactics and as a result has claimed two slippers - both of them Ben's, and th3e bad part was, the second one was newly bought and had not even lasted a day before she got to it.

As of now, I'm at a loss on ow to curb this nasty habit - short of rubbing the possible items of her attention with pepper, that is.

No comments: