Bryce saluting:This happened prior turnover ceremony that would be where Bryce and around a few hundred other select students from the other OBMC branches. See I had hoped to accompany Bryce so I could witness the ceremony, but due to schedule mix-ups, I had training that morning that I could not get away from... plus the fact that I wanted to end the course ASAP so I could rest, as I was already feeling bad... possible flu.
Luckily, Barbie and Ben would be able to stay with Bryce and I even had them bring the DSLR so they could take as much pictures as possible. I even set the DSLR settings so they need not worry about bad pictures. Based on what they took, I'd say they got the job done real well.
As for my finishing the class early, I got that too - though not as early as I hoped, but I grabbed a cab and was glad to get home so I could rest. As it was, mu voice was really going, and I was partially deaf to my participants due to the bad cold in my head.
So of all the pictures taken that day, why this? Simple, Before leaving I told Bryce to pose for the camera - I wanted to take his picture, should Barbie and Ben not be able to take pics, at least I'd have one... so there you have it. This one I took, and did not even ask Bryce to salute.


No comments:
Post a Comment